AS SEEN IN
Ask yourself this...
- Are you tired of opening up your financial spreadsheets and feeling like you want to take a nap?
- Do you not know how much money your business is making?
- Or where the money is coming from?
- Do you consistently tell yourself that you’re no good at math?
- Are you secretly terrified that your business is failing?
- Cutting your price to help someone at the expense of your business and your family’s best interest?
- Know you could do so much more if you just made more?
- Want the freedom which was a big part of your small business dream?
You are not alone my friend. We can help.
The compassionate capitalist
Makes a Profit and
I know what you’re thinking:
“Hey, Nev…there's so much I want to do with my business, with my life. But right now I'm just worried about paying my bills.”
I totally understand!
Here’s the lowdown:
Most freelancers and agency owners are in one of two camps. They're either able to bring in clients but they don't have the right packaging or pricing and so they don't make enough money. Or they get clients and they overspend. And they don't get to keep the money they make. Both of these are solvable and I'm gonna show you how.
You can accomplish what you want in your business and your life, if you just understand your money.
It sounds simplistic and guess what? It is.
Understanding your finances is a powerful tool as a business owner. Unfortunately, the finance sector is filled with people who unnecessarily use big scary phrases like, “accounts receivable”, "accrual" and “amortization”...and that’s just the A’s!! Also basically using the same word to mean different things - gross profit vs net profit (who does that)?!! This all make the rest of us mere mortals glaze over with boredom and confusion.
This could be you
(after you've completed the course, of course).
- You'd be able to leverage your new found, glorious understanding of your business cash flow and be able to tweak it so you can earn more $$$
- Imagine that your price is on point. Packages are killer. And your clients are amazing.
- You will never worry about paying yourself or those on your team. You know where your money is. You know where it's coming from. You know where it's going. And it's no longer stressful.
- You are able to say no to expenses that don't make sense. And hell yeah, to the things that do. (And you will have the extra cash to invest in the things that really matter.)
- You wake up in the morning feeling like you are running the kind of business that you can brag about.
Nev is my go-to for any question I have about money. His advice is solid and his spirit generous.
APRIL WIER, SUGAR FIVE DESIGN
As an optimistic creative, I always ignored the money and focused on the work. Nevin helped me realise that focusing on the money could help me do more work that actually matters. It's changed my world!
CAT TOWNSEND, THE GOOD ALLIANCE
Talking about my business finances normally makes me want to breathe into a paper bag. Nev has a clever way of making it interesting, non-threatening and dare I say it… kind of fun? His can-do attitude left me empowered to take control of the finances of the business, without passing out from boredom. If you have a creative business, his smarts are what you need.