Hey Freelancer or Agency Owner...
You realize the more profit, the more impact you can make.
So the question is....
How do you become more profitable?
AS SEEN IN
Make Profit and Impact!
I know what you’re thinking:
“Hey, Nev…sounds great but I have bills.”
Great point, Friend! Here’s the lowdown:
It sounds overly simplistic but guess what? It is.
Understanding your finances is a powerful tool as a agency owner. Unfortunately, the finance sector is filled with people who unnecessarily use big scary phrases like, “accounts receivable”, "accrual" and “amortization”...and that’s just the A’s!! Also basically using the same word to mean different things - gross profit vs net profit(who does that)?!! 🤯 This all make the rest of us mere mortals glaze over with boredom and confusion.
Ask yourself this...
- Are you tired of opening up your financial spreadsheets and feeling like you want to take a nap?
- Do you not know how much money your business is making?
- Or where the money is coming from?
- Do you consistently tell yourself that you’re no good at math?
- Are you secretly terrified that your business is failing?
- Cutting your price to help someone at the expense of your business and your family’s best interest?
- Know you could do so much more if you just made more?
- Want the freedom which was a big part of your small business dream?
You are not alone my friend. We can help.
So what will happen once I complete this course?
- You will actually understand your business cash flow and be able to tweak it so you can earn more $$$
- You will have lifetime access to our easy to use templates, spreadsheets and budgeting tools
- You will have access to the amazing Know Your Numbers Community
- You will have the peace of mind to manage your money the smart way and stop burying your head in the sand when anyone asks you about your business financials
Nev is my go-to for any question I have about money. His advice is solid and his spirit generous.
APRIL WIER, SUGAR FIVE DESIGN
As an optimistic creative, I always ignored the money and focused on the work. Nevin helped me realise that focusing on the money could help me do more work that actually matters. It's changed my world!
CAT TOWNSEND, THE GOOD ALLIANCE
Talking about my business finances normally makes me want to breathe into a paper bag. Nev has a clever way of making it interesting, non-threatening and dare I say it… kind of fun? His can-do attitude left me empowered to take control of the finances of the business, without passing out from boredom. If you have a creative business, his smarts are what you need.